Want a Change of Scenery?
VSRC is an established, growing vet clinic located in an idyllic, four-season setting in Upstate New York seeking talented individuals to fill full and part-time veterinary jobs. Working in a spacious, stand-alone facility, we are committed to progressive care, including advanced technologies and a high staff-to-patient ratio. Our team is highly experienced and many have earned significant tenure with our animal hospital. Our team prides itself on providing exceptional patient care and respect for those we serve. If you are interested in working alongside a supportive team, in an environment which balances compassion with advanced diagnostics and surgery, please consider Veterinary Specialties Referral Center just outside of Albany, New York. Comprehensive benefits include 401k, paid time off, flexible spending account, continuing education allowance, health insurance including prescription plan, and discounted veterinary services. The Capital District and its surrounding region are a thriving business community with fine dining, world-class entertainment, and year-round outdoor activities. From hiking to downhill skiing, Albany is only minutes away from the best recreational facilities in the Northeast. A short drive from the majestic Adirondack Mountains and charming village of Saratoga Springs, Albany is also close to other attractions like the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown and Lake Placid, the site of two Winter Olympic Games, and only a two-hour train ride from the Big Apple. To learn more about the veterinary jobs available, please submit your application by completing the form below. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Now Hiring Licensed Veterinary Technicians
New Licensed Veterinary Technician graduates are welcome as well as seasoned veterinary technical professionals.
What we are looking for in a Veterinary Technician:
- A NY State Veterinary Technician license is required.
- Someone who is interested in working in a fast paced fun environment, and doesn’t mind a little pet hair.
- Dedicated to helping animals by providing excellent care to our patients.
- Someone who interested in expanding their knowledge of Veterinary medicine and specialty surgery.
- A team player who is excited to collaborate with others.
What you can expect from us as a Veterinary Technician:
- Treated as an integral member of our team.
- You will work closely with board certified surgeons who value Licensed Veterinary Technicians.
- You will work with leading edge surgical and diagnostic tools and equipment including: CT, digital radiography, endoscopy, and a new HESKA in-house lab.
- The ability to demonstrate your leadership and advance your career.
- A work environment that is collaborative, idea and knowledge sharing is our motto.
- Competitive pay, including: scrubs, paid-time off, retirement program, health insurance, flex benefits and Continuing Education reimbursement.
- Celebrations. We believe in them. Birthdays (yes) Vet tech week (of course), but then there are the “we appreciate what you have done” spontaneous events we enjoy even more.